Pest Control of New York City provides several pest control services for our clients like commercial exterminator services and residential pest control services in New York City, NYC.
Our exterminators are extremely efficient at Pest Control and Extermination. You do not need to go for ineffective pest control products, just make a schedule for our caring and professional pest control services and then our exterminator will do everything for you.Read More>>
Bed Bugs are tough to control. They hide in many places such as beds, closets, furniture, behind pictures, in tiny cracks in the wall, baseboards, and more. So inspections and treatments must be done thoroughly and by a skilled professional. Pest Management Professionals need the cooperation of the customer to effectively control this pest. Before a licensed technician can treat a home for Bed Bugs, the client must:
- Remove any Clutter in bedroom and living room areas such as Boxes, Paper, cans, posters, clothing, luggage, etc
- Remove all linens from beds couches, sofas, windows etc. and along with all the clothing, launder all items in Hot Water and store in fresh plastic garbage bags tied tightly. (Try to leave as much in these bags after treatment until 2 weeks of no activity has occurred.)
- Take down all picture frames or hanging items and lean them up against the walls for treatment. Leave down 24 Hours and then put back.
- Move all furniture one foot away from walls; empty each piece of furniture in bedroom and living rooms as well as all closets. ( In rare occurrences, some items may need to be discarded, which would be determined at time of service)
- Vacuum any and all carpeting and sofas and throw vacuum bags out immediately.
- Any visitor and or traveler can reintroduce bed bugs to structure and pose the possibility of re- infestation if not addressed.
- After treatment is completed, the customer must stay out for a minimum of one hour and upon return should vacuum once again.
This site is going to add a new feature called Electronic Pest Control Calculator.You have to enter pest related information into this pest control calculator and it will give you a good idea of how much your pest control services will cost, at this time you can speak with a live operator.